Monday 21 April 2014

Team INTERLOCS






Hi everybody, I'm Ken from Ipoh. This is my second semester in Inti and I am currently enrolled in BBDUH. This is the first post in our blog, all about us. 

























Hey world! This is Syedah Arva Javed. I am currently enrolled in BBA(in a University of Hertfordshire franchised program) at INTI International College Subang Jaya. I have moved from Pakistan to Malaysia.













Hey this is Josephine, I have been lucky enough to meet you people from other countries. And everyone has been so lovely. I am so excited to work in this group. 



















Hello there! I'm Tan JV from Malaysia. It has been two weeks since I have joined The Interlocs in my Business Professional course, and I have been enjoying ever since then.














Hello Peers,
This is Zeemal (Xee), studying BBDUH at INTI College Subang. Basically, I’m from Pakistan but have been residing in Middle East. This is my second semester which seems to be really loaded with assignments and projects lining up like a layer of cheese in cheesecakes.










Olaa Peeps, My name is Ayan Ibrahim Djama from Djibouti , a huge Manchester United fan. I am currently studying in Malaysia at INTI university , majoring at Business Administration . This is my second semester and its been a thrilling ride so far.I met some great peeps and not so great ones, but hey its just another chapter of this amazing experience.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, ayan. Manu Is no hope for this season already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ken, you never know !! Thrilling events will unfold itself...Sit back and watch Man .

    ReplyDelete